The problem is that a lot of retailers don’t ship to Alaska. MyConnect is the solution.
MyConnect allows you to ship purchases from your favorite retailers to an address in the lower 48. From there, your packages get forwarded to a Carlile package pick-up terminal in Alaska that’s conveniently located near you. Then you just pick it up. It’s really that easy.
Carlile MyConnect is the perfect solution when you need shipping to Alaska – even when your favorite retailer says shipping to Alaska can’t be done! With MyConnect you get a special Lower 48 shipping address to use for your purchases. This allows retailers to ship your items to Carlile’s Tacoma, WA terminal. Your shipments will then be forwarded to Alaska so you can pick them up at a Carlile terminal near you.
Having your orders shipped to Alaska is simple and easy. In fact, there are really only three steps to the process:
- You shop like normal, adding the items you want to your cart and checking out as usual.
- At checkout, you’ll enter our Tacoma shipping terminal‘s information and have your order sent there.
- Once your order is shipped to the Carlile Tacoma terminal, it will be forwarded to the Alaskan package pick-up terminal that you selected. Once it has arrived, you can pick it up at your convenience.
How Carlile MyConnect Can Help:
- We offer convenient, fast, affordable shipping to Alaska
- Purchase from any retailer and ship your package to Alaska
- Ship small boxes, furniture, equipment, tools, ATVs, snow machines, and more to Alaska
- Safe, secure shipping in Alaska with great customer service
Our shipping to Alaska service, MyConnect, is a service of Carlile Transportation – Alaska’s leading trucking and logistics company since 1980 with Alaska shipping terminals in Anchorage, Fairbanks, Kenai, Kodiak, and Prudhoe Bay.