CAPACITY, CARE, EXPERTISE – Moving HazmaT Cargo safely – MILE AFTER MILE
Hazmat & Bulk Cargo requires expert staff and reliable equipment. Carlile’s track record for moving this type of cargo, in Alaska, is second to none.
Safety is our number one priority. Training is required for all DOT classified Hazmat Employees. Anyone responsible for the safe transportation of hazardous materials, including individuals who are involved in packaging, labeling, loading, and unloading, inside and outside of Alaska, must be professionally trained and certified.
- Customized cargo solutions for any and all of your transportation needs
- DOT-certified in all 9 classes of bulk and non-bulk cargo
- 40 years moving hazardous materials to extreme locations across all of Alaska
- Operations and Customer Service Support Center provides continuous communication and shipment monitoring from start to finish
- Trained experts for hazmat, bulk fuels, and munitions
- The best equipment, planning and 24/7 security for safe arrivals
We can help will all shipping needs in and to Alaska. Contact us today!
Follow us on LinkedIn